Bicycle Repair Service
Timely work, quality repairs, professional service and affordable prices.
We also offer the following services:
- Bicycle assembly
- Chain test and replacement
- Crank (bottom bracket) repairs
- Derailleur adjustment
- Handlebar and neck replacement
- Pedal replacement
- Wheel truing
Is your bicycle shifting poorly?
The problem could be as simple as your chain being stretched. A worn-out chain can cause poor shifting. It can also wear and damage sprockets and derailleur’s at an accelerated rate. We offer a free chain check service. It is a quick test. Call today!
Bring your bike to SoCalBicycles for a free chain test.
Tune Up Package is just $60 and includes the following:
Note: replacement parts and tires are not included in the above prices / local customers only.
- Check and adjust front and rear hubs.
- Check and adjust spokes – true wheels.
- Check and inspect wheels for damage.
- Check and inspect tires, proper mounting, and inflation.
Drive Train System:
- Check, inspect and adjust bottom bracket as needed.
- Check, inspect and lube pedals as needed.
- Check, inspect and adjust chain as needed – lubricated if necessary.
- Check and adjust headset as needed.
- Check and inspect forks for damage.
- Check, inspect and adjust handlebars as needed.
- Check, inspect and adjust all brakes as needed.
- Check, inspect and adjust all brake levers – lube as needed.
- Check, inspect, adjust and lube brake cables as needed.
- Check, adjust and lube front and rear derailleur’s as needed.
- Check and inspect frame for damage.
- Check, inspect and lube seat post.
- Check and inspect seat, adjust as needed.
- Test Ride Bicycle
New Bicycle Assembly:
Have you purchased a new bike online and need it professionally assembled? Most bike assembly cost is just $65. When competed, your newly assembled bicycle is ready to ride!
Bicycle wheel truing / alignments service:
Bring us your bicycle wheel and we can true it back to straight. Cost for this service is $15 per wheel. The service entails adjusting the spokes to both center the wheel on the hub and return the wheel to proper truing. If your wheel has been in a severe collision, it may not be repairable. Replacing spokes and parts are not included.
RicksBicycles.com / SoCalBikes.com / SoCalBicycles.com